Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Say Hello To My Little Friend

OK so I have this crazy, but wonderful, creature called a ferret. Her name is Panda and she is about a year old. I have never had a ferret before her and did not know quite what to expect. I thought ferrets where more like guinea pigs. Well I was wrong. Ferrets have so much more personality than an old guinea pig. They seem to have the best characteristics of dogs and cats only crazy. Anyways I'm sitting on the couch today watching some TV show, when out of the corner of my eye I see Panda on top of the recliner. The back of the recliner is about a foot away from the bar, so Panda got the bright idea to try to jump from the recliner to the bar. Lets just say her mission failed miserably. She leaped with all her ferret might but just couldn't make it. She hit her chin on the edge of the bar and did about three flips before she hit the ground. But the great thing about ferrets is nothing seems to faze them. She just picked herself up and hopped away to get into some more ferret mischief like stealing socks or weasiling into my dresser. Sometimes I wish I was as carefree as that furry little creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment